Fall might be my favourite season for fashion. Sure, it doesn’t have the relief of Spring or the bright colours of Summer, but it certainly makes up for it with cozy fabrics and rich hues. I love wearing tights, boots, and scarves too so that helps. I have so many sewing plans for this autumn season, including a couple of entries into Sewing Indie Month.
I’ve already set aside many fabrics for this adventure, but I just received Blackbird Fabrics fall fabric lineup in my inbox this weekend – I might have to make some adjustments! As usual, it’s patterns, patterns, and more patterns! I do have some plans to make a couple of solid staples, but who knows….maybe they will end up as patterns in the end.
I’ve also got two makes lined up for Sam, he deserves some handmade clothing too, right? After all, he does take such lovely photos for the blog.
From the top!
1. Alder Dress by Grainline Studios
2. Sutton Blouse by True Bias Patterns
3. Ultimate Trousers by Sew Over It
4. Sallie Jumpsuit & Maxi Dress by Closet Case Files
5. Archer Shirt by Grainline Studios
6. Negorni Shirt by Collette Patterns
7. Goldstream Coat by Thread Theory
8. Nicola Dress by Sewaholic Patterns
9. Linden Sweatshirt by Grainline Studios